• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Northwest Captive Breeders Expo

mrweaw

Branching out into geckos
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for people who are going, or would like to go to, the NW Captive Breeders Expo in Seattle WA in October. You can find details here.

I would be interested in sharing a table with someone if anyone is interested. I know the show is a ways off, but I thought I would throw it out there now and then bring it up again as it gets closer...just food for thought.

Thanks All!

I'll be going, I just sent in my registration. I hope I'm not too late. I think I'll have way too much stuff to share a table though. :shrugs:

We'll be there and looking to buy! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you and Clint have. Where you there last year, Clint?

Just don't miss the Hillsboro Show ;) I'm hoping for an opal or two from the clutch hatching this week. Gonna have to see what I have after that show to decide on Seattle. I have until the 30th of September to register for it. I bred several first timers this year so we shall see what eggs I get in the next month from them...hoping for some more interesting surprises!

Opal! Opal! Opal!

Please, Gaia, if I eat all my veggies, cut back on the coffee and be nice to my co-workers, can I have an opal this year? LOL

I do hope you get some, and we are still plotting - er, I mean, planning to attend the Hillsboro show.

I was there in Oct of last year but not Feb of this year.

I'll have a BUNCH of stuff! I've actually got a list put together of most of what I have. I'm doing a MAJOR cut back. I'm just waiting on one more pre-post offer to come back and then just about everything I have will be up for sale.

Clint,
Will you post a list here before the shows so we can have first pick? ;)

Dionythicus,
Here is an opal for you if you want it! (Assuming it eats that is) I might get another this clutch, but I seriously doubt it...Murphy has already been very good to me this year :grin01:

Attachments

• opal.jpg
    opal.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
Clint,
Will you post a list here before the shows so we can have first pick?

Yes, I was planning on doing just that. I haven't had very good luck selling adults at the show in Hillsboro. I'll probably have to get a table at Puyallup too.

The show in Puyallup is the one I was asking about for sharing a table so let me know if you think you are at all interested. I doubt I will have more than 20 or 25 hatchlings at that point since most of my girls are first timers this year. As for adults....I shall be looking forward to seeing the list. The Snow het Charcoal adult female we got from you in Feb 2004 has done great for us!

They seem to be going for about $100 but if this is too steep, let me know and we will work out a price that is good for both of us. If you wanted a lavender of the opposite sex as well the pair would be $150 which I think is a pretty good deal. Just so you know some background on them the Opal's mother is from SMR and the father is from Kathy Love. My lavs came out of a female from Serpenco and a male from Kathy Love so they are all from excellent stock. All my babies will be ACR registered before I sell them as well and will be feeding well. Let me know what you think!

Hi Jessica!

The show in Hillsboro is September 24th and 25th at the fairgrounds. The website for it can be found here. It isn't just a reptile show but includes pretty much every animal that you can legally own in Oregon as well as a petting zoo usually, lemurs, etc. It is a pretty neat show. I hope to see you there!

Erin

That is a great deal!

I'm actually thinking of picking up a couple of your normal het opals from that same clutch. One looks like it had a nice ziggy-type pattern. I'd like to get 1.2 including that opal in the mix if possible.

I'll still think about the lav, too.

Thanks!

Im definately going to the Puallup show. I never been to one so Im going this time, I hope to meet some of you there. I might even go home with a new snake.

From my 2 Lav clutches I have the following:

( 1 )Normal het.Lavender 66% poss.het. Anerythristic 66% poss.het. Amel
( 6 )Lavender 66% poss.het. Anerythristic 66% poss.het. Amelanistic
( 2 )Snow het.Lavender

( 13 )Normal 66% poss.het. Lav 66% poss.het. Amel 50% poss.het. Anery
( 1 )Lavender 66% poss.het. Amelanistic 50% poss.het. Anerythristic
( 1 )Amelanistic 66% poss.het. Lavender 50% poss.het. Anerythristic
( 1 )Lavender Amelanistic 50% poss.het. Anerythristic
And all of these in this second batch will be 100% het for ZigZag

So I don't have anything 100% het for opal because all my parents were only het for opal and no one was homo amel. I will hold on to the opal for you and you can decide what else you would like when I see you in Hillsboro. If, however , you think you would like any of the animals I only have one of, let me know before so I can pull them out for you :) I'll also let you know what I have for sure once I get everyone sexed which I hope will be this weekend.

Energi2er, We look forward to meeting you!!

Let's hope that we can get a 1.2 match with the opal, one of the snows and a lav, or a poss het opal.

Ooohh! Happy dance!!

If you want a normal 100% het for opal Clint will have some at the show. I plan to get things sexed and photographed this weekend so I can post them on my website. I will let you know when they are up and you can have a look and let me know what you think. I hope we can find you a trio that will make you happy :)

That works for me. I can't wait to see pics! I'm sure we'll patronize Clint's table too. I hope he has some adults.

Lookin' forward to meeting you down there!!

Back