• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Offspring 2015

JimGERcream

German efficiency
First blood!

First clutch of this season is hatching and I'm going to show some of the babys here in this thread.

12 eggs from normal het hypo sunkissed kastanie x normal het hypo sunkissed kastanie. There are still some babys in their eggs, but it seems as if I don't hit the target this season. Here are some out of egg impressions:

1.0 normal ph hypo sunkissed kastanie
5ak7d6a8.jpg

1.0 hypo ph sunkissed kastanie
hyu6ytdt.jpg

1.0 hypo sunkissed ph kastanie
s4ug5947.jpg

ghostblood het charcoal motley x ghostblood het charcoal motley is next.

Looking forward to the outcome….Regardless those neonates look phenomenal.

Take care!

Orlando

Thanks folks! Another Hypo from this clutch with cool okeeteeish borders :)

0.1 Hypo 66% ph Sunkissed Kastanie

crtr8yzn.jpg

4kcv4b8f.jpg

Platinumblood Motley clutch should hatch during the next days.

btw...does anyone still breed the hypo okeetee's from RichZ? I had one 10 years ago, but I've never seen any of them again. Would be cool, if anyone still has that lineage.

Last one from Normal het Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie x Normal het Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie

0.1 Sunkissed 66% ph Hypo Kastanie

6vt3di2n.jpg

Wow I love that last Hypo's borders. GREAT hatchings as always!! Can't wait to see more pics. Total eye candy.

Thanks a lot, Jessica!

Next clutch is pipping.

Parents: 1.1 Piedsided Ghostblood het Charcoal Motley
v9ixzsh6.jpg

first hatchlings
sc6oru8b.jpg

vkno5on7.jpg

p8zrup4p.jpg

Yay!!! That first hatchling looks VERY similar to Lyra, my Pied GBR. Might have to hold a bunch back, I wasn't convinced she was actually pied until she was well into being a yearling!!

But no worries, send them to me and I'll just raise them for you. :grin01: :p

Hypo 66% ph Sunkissed Kastanie - first shed

I wish anyone would still work with Rich's Hypo Okeetee project.

bvwregdt.jpg

:cheers: WOW! I bet shipping to the U.S. Is pretty expensive huh? **cries

Those SK are phenomenal as well!!

Thank you! There's always a way... it's definately cheaper than you expect, when you ask the right guy ;)

Ghostblood Striped ph Amel x Sunkissed Ghost Motley clutch is pipping. No gambling, just a litter of Ghost Motley-x-Stripeds het Sunkissed Bloodred (99,9% gazerfree) but by far my most favourite project this year :)

sb7eymhg.jpg

Thank you! There's always a way... it's definately cheaper than you expect, when you ask the right guy ;)

Ghostblood Striped ph Amel x Sunkissed Ghost Motley clutch is pipping. No gambling, just a litter of Ghost Motley-x-Stripeds het Sunkissed Bloodred (99,9% gazerfree) but by far my most favourite project this year :)

Nice! Can't wait to see these!!

Back