• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Okay goin' nuts

cassandra

Got an equally large boa?
Soooo we bought a new critter a few weeks back and are waiting for the cage manufacturer to hurry the FRIG up and deliver our cage so we can go get that critter!

*exasperated sigh*

More will be revealed as to the critter once we have the cage to put him in...

(not a peep, Trev!)

Well guys! this is why you should learn DIY! or go on ebay :p my viv was "£70" and its ft, comes with air vents, wire holes, sliding Extra hard glass with lock :p and very good varnish too, also it wasent a one of.. there are.. many more left :p

Your new viv turned out really nicely, George. I am starting to feel like I need stackable cages, though, that I can add on to, that are big enough for big adults. Hey- don't you have a smaller tank open now? :grin01:

Nanci

I'm waiting on a new rack system, too, so I can move a few snakes around. I'm not in any hurry, though. But I'm looking foward to getting it.

I'm also curious about your new critter...

Nanci said:
Your new viv turned out really nicely, George. I am starting to feel like I need stackable cages, though, that I can add on to, that are big enough for big adults. Hey- don't you have a smaller tank open now? :grin01:

Nanci

Yep :p i have a 2ft one, its stored away, i'am hoping for another corn in april :p not sure tho :p if i did it would have to be a baby so it has lots of time to grow : )

Pet Corn Snake said:
Well guys! this is why you should learn DIY! or go on ebay :p my viv was "£70" and its ft, comes with air vents, wire holes, sliding Extra hard glass with lock :p and very good varnish too, also it wasent a one of.. there are.. many more left :p
We priced up in materials how much it would cost to build the cage we need for said critter - the manufacturer was just under twice as much and the only heavy lifting and measuring I had to do was hand them a credit card, it will look a million times nicer, requires no swearing during construction and will match my other cages from the same manufacturer. =)

The dreaded wait!!! I know just what you mean. I'm waiting on something to come available, too. But at least it should be worth the wait when it comes :)

cassandra said:
Soooo we bought a new critter a few weeks back and are waiting for the cage manufacturer to hurry the FRIG up and deliver our cage so we can go get that critter!

*exasperated sigh*

More will be revealed as to the critter once we have the cage to put him in...

(not a peep, Trev!)
I know what it is, I know what it is. :crazy02: :crazy02:

Just give us a clue!! Reptile or mammal?

I just found out my secret dream snake was sold...Good news for my other secret dream snake, though- the competition is over!!

Now I just need the cages.

Hard to buy furnishings for someone when you can't imagine how big they are.

I don't even _really_ know where I am going to put the cages!!

Maizey is going in one of them- she is going to be so happy!!

Nanci

Okay, here's your clue!

cage.jpg

The season finale of "ETS" in T minus 5 days!!!

Well, I can't figure it out from Trevor's website, though I was shocked to see Florida Box Turtles for sale for $150!!! Krusty is worth more than I thought! Oh, yeah, can't buy or sell them in Florida...

But could I buy a female from California?

Nanci

lefty_mussolini said:
I still know what it is ;)

And it wasn't ever for sale on the website. Nice try though :)
I figured that you still know what it is....lol. i think it is one of your big female boas!!:crazy02:

Back