• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OMG Fezza has escaped :(

C0rn_Sn@ke

He escaped around 2 days ago :( Im guessing he escaped through 1 of the air holes because i use a big bit of wood to stick on top of the tank, and the snake is only around 3months ago so im guessing he escaped out of the hole :(

( ) This is about how big the hole is

PLEASE HELP!!!!Hes only a baby :'(

Ohh I'm sorry to hear that. If you do a search of the threads on this topic there will be some good methods to help you. I would say 1st check all around the room his cage was in. Then check places like behind the fridge or in small places. Make sure all doors and windows leading to the outside are closed. Tell us if you have any luck.

Try a search for "bottle trap" or "soda bottle trap" and bait it with a pinky. That seems to work for most people. Kathy Love's Corn Snake Manual has a nice section in it on trapping escaped snakes.

Not my snake anyway it aws my mums shes so stupid and cant even look after a 16inch little snake(worm) without losing it

STUPID PEOPLE THESE DAYS

So you haven't found him yet, that stinks. So your mom was watching him when he escaped? Ohh and if it was her fault don't make her feel too bad. It was an accident.

She IGNORED him on his own in his viv and climbed up the heat mat wire and out the vent, Yes she was to busy watching a man running up living room on webcam NAKED.

Omg Someone Hacked My Corn Snake Account My Snake Hasn't Escaped And Is Still In His Viv, My Mum Has Never Watched Someone Running On The Floor Naked, She Goes To Church And Is A Pillar Of Society

Wow thats weird. So none of this really happened? Ohh and is that the real name of your snake or did that guy just make it up?

Ohh ok. I can't delete it, you need to ask Rich to. Ohh and change your pass, im not sure how to though.

He's 65 years old, but his "mum" has a corn snake. And how many 65 year olds do you know that type in that mentally-deficient, juvenile, each-word-capitalized style? When was the last time you heard of an account here being hacked so that a troll could use it? Get lost, dude.

Roy Munson said:
He's 65 years old, but his "mum" has a corn snake. And how many 65 year olds do you know that type in that mentally-deficient, juvenile, each-word-capitalized style? When was the last time you heard of an account here being hacked so that a troll could use it? Get lost, dude.

Ya I didn't even see that. Well I looked at his previous posts and all looked normal but easily could have made it up. Sorry to accuse you If its not true but Dean makes a good point. Ohh and he posted the 2 post about 7 minutes apart saying that someone had hacked him. Not sure? :shrugs:

C0rn_Sn@ke said:
Maybe, im 65 years old and i have the maturity of a 15year old, and it is a well known medication

Well now thats not offending. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If someone did hi-jack your account it was probably one of your siblings or friends trying to be funny and even then it's fairly unlikely. I don't think there are a whole lot of hackers out there trying to steal strangers' messageboard passwords. Ha.
He is probably quite a few decades shy of 65. But oh well. Who knows why he (or his "hacker") posted this. At least his snake TrentS-Fezza is ok, I guess.
And good luck with your mom and her naked man webcam thing. Haha.

Back