• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

One of my favorite things...

Sacred_Nightmares

Only slightly crazy...
Scooping poops out of cages with my favorite music playing loudly in my room, while all the kids are noming away on mousey dinners.

I'm totally in my zone. :cool:

What type of music? 'There is a house in New Orleans...'
Oops, Am I showing my age?

What type of music? 'There is a house in New Orleans...'
Oops, Am I showing my age?

Hahaha! I listen to a little bit of a lot of things! xD Tonights menu consists of LMFAO and Metallica. Weirdest combo ever. lol

Maybe even weirder than that striped tessera hogging up the spotlight in the photo gallery. XD

Metallica S&M album is great in the snake room. When I know I will be down in the snake room for a while, I just put my Ipod classic (which is almost full) on random and let it play. It could play Rob Zombie then go to Monk chants.

Back