• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OOE Cornsnake Wholesale Lot

TripleMoonsExotic

I <3 Stripes!
Group has had their first meal and this offer is no longer available. We will be likely not update our website until after the October Repticon show.

Out of Egg Wholesale Lot of Normal & Anery Cornsnakes $70 plus Shipping
Three males, Four females (1.1 Normal, 2.3 Anery)

From Snow Stripe x Bloodred het Anery Stripe and Snow Stripe x Granite het Stripe. This means that each of these hatchling is het for Amel, Bloodred and Stripe (the normals would also be het for Anery).

These snakes have not received their first meals and are covered only by our live arrival guarantee. Their is no guarantee beyond live arrival (we are not guaranteeing they will all feed for you).

Once we offer food and they are eating, price goes up.

Attachments

• cornsnakes.jpg
    cornsnakes.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
They have cool hets. I think I will be busy enough with the BPs I got from you though. When do you plan to feed them?

Within the next 1-2 weeks. Once they're feeding I am unsure if I will bother placing them up for sale online. I might just save them for a show or sell them off to the local pet stores.

The Stripes from these clutches (both Normal and Anery) will be placed up for sale online once they are feeding consistently.

Are you trying to be funny?

The answer to that questions would be absolutely not. That would be like me paying you to take them.

I ship to the border and you can come across, pick up and deal with Canadian customs.

At this point ladies and gents, all 7 have taken their first meal and this lot is no longer available.

'11 Corns

Any of these babies available for individual sale yet? Live nearby, can pick up. Only want one.

No, I'm afraid they are not available for sale. Please see the large red text in the first post in reference to Repticon. We are holding back all feeding offspring for sale at the show.

Back