• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pair #10

EGGS

She started laying eggs a few hours ago but I'm not very hopeful about this clutch. There's 25 eggs but I think only about 3-5 might actually be good. Not sure what happened. :shrugs:

I'll incubate them all in the off chance some might be good. Wednesday I'll candle them and look for veins.

On the good side, mom is doing fine. She looks really drained and ready to eat. :)

P1250030.JPG

P1250032.JPG

P1250034.JPG

P1250039.JPG

Good luck Becky, let us know how the candling turns out. Does mom have enough body fat left for a second clutch?
John

We wont be seeing any babies out of this clutch. They are all bad. When I opened the container I thought I would hurl from the smell. :puke02:

I candled them any way and I might see one that is worth trying for. But I doubt it. So sad. :cry:

Well, one lone egg is all I have left. The entire clutch went nasty and I do mean very nasty. I went through each and every egg, unless it had some thing crawling out of it :puke01:, and this was the only hopeful one in the bunch. I did see some veins. So I cleaned it off and set it up in a container of it's own. Guess we'll know in time if it's good or not.

P1250200.JPG

Back