• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

People I need your advice

NO CONTEST!! Brazilian Rainbow Boa hands down.

BRB001m6.jpg

BRB001m7.jpg

BRB001m8.jpg

BRB002f3.jpg

:dgrin:
D80

At first I have to admit it didn't strike me as a joke but I can accept the fact that it came out the wrong way or I simply don't understand the same humor.
No hard feelings, please let's move on because I don't think there's a good reason to dwell on it.

Sorry for my remark about your comment Susang, I misunderstood.

At any rate I decided to go with GTP

Thank you all for giving me your advices, they were all seriously considered and carefully read.

Thank you so much for your willingness to help!

This forum rules. :dancer:

Well thank you as that really what I meant, as for GTP that is def. on my list but not until we move and I have room for proper display viv. susang

Great Googly Moogly!!! That's a beauuuuuuuutiful snake! In the last picture I see mickey mouse in the pattern behind and to the right (snake's right) of the head and a lot of the lower spots look like eyes with brows... and then the rainbow itself... just beautiful.

Great Googly Moogly!!! That's a beauuuuuuuutiful snake! In the last picture I see mickey mouse in the pattern behind and to the right (snake's right) of the head and a lot of the lower spots look like eyes with brows... and then the rainbow itself... just beautiful.

LOL
I also see Mickey Mouse. Very nice rainbows.
And I guess you made a great choice to go with the GTP. I guess I'd get one too just the carpet would be first ;)

Jokes are supposed to be funny, I found nothing "funny" about that comment. As I said before though, that's just me and my opinion.

Whereas I found it quite funny, and I didn't have to surround the adjective with quotes. Just my opinion as well.

Back on topic - Kokopelli, my choice - for what it's worth - would be a GTP. If I recall correctly, all three species are more "tropical" in nature than "temperate", thus requiring higher humidity.

How much of an issue will this be living in Israel, where it's (presumably) more arid in nature? Just curious.

regards,
jazz

Drizzt80... maaaaaan, that's one beautiful snake!!!!
The issue us the specimen here in Israel are hardly as good looking as yours so... :(

Also, size-wise, it's a tad too much at current.

Jazz mate, it really does depend on the location. Israel is relatively close to the equator so for such a small piece of land we have many different ecological niches.

We have the desert to the south, the coast line(which is usually hotter and quite humid mostly)

and the Golan Heights which is relatively high and cooler.

I live relatively close to the central coastline so it's humid and rather hot- Brumation-wise it is a pain in the rear, but mostly I find myself without any need for any heating cable or UTH (though I always have'em ready and plug them when they are needed)

So generally speaking, it is a tad easier to maintain proper humidity at most times. The temperature can spike on the summers though, so one needs to keep his eyes peeled for any heating issues.

But as l keep all of my snakes in the house with me (living room), they always enjoy optimal conditions. (I hope they agree) :)

In two days time I am getting my brand new baby GTP!!!!
thank you all for your help, I couldn't resist... GTP's simply rock :dancer:

Well as I don't like to just brag with words, I guess I can also brag with some pictures :crazy02:

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

My wittle baby GTP, a Biak if I am not mistaken, and simply amazing. It's pepper-ornagish at current, I am hoping for a female but there's a long period of time to wait before I'll even consider probing

Back