• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Perfect! Lavender Mot.

doovoo

Inconsequential.
Well, I was nearly forced to sell my collection over a matter of new employment (lots of travelling). However, a friend has offered to assist when needed, sparing my 'extended family' for the time being.

Anyway, I did take a few shots in anticipation of placing notices in the 'for sale' section, and this little guy is indeed one of my faves.

He's an '06 Lavender Motley, but has a wonderful pink 'wash' over his entire body, and too, a perfectly uniform pattern right down to the tip of his tail.

Apologies for the sub-par pics, as they were taken in haste (and with a bogus camera).

Enjoy.

Attachments

• lavendermotley1.jpg
    lavendermotley1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 112
  • lavendermotley2.jpg
    lavendermotley2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 112
  • lavendermotley9.jpg
    lavendermotley9.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 112
He is really awesome looking. Hopefully your friend is able to help you out enough that you don't have to sell.

Nope, no plans to sell him for the moment ...though we'll see how my new situation works out.

Thanks very much for the kind words. He is indeed one of those that I count myself lucky to have 'tripped over'.

Trevor

Back