• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Petco $1 a gallon tank sale

azhketh

Heard about this on the Pangea gecko forums, but didn't even think to check here to make sure people here knew about the sale. Petco is running a sale on regular fish tanks, sizes 10-55 gallon, for $1 per gallon. So a 10 gallon is $10, 20 gallon (high or long) is $20, etc.

I bought two today, so I can get a bloodred corn hatchling soon, plus the carpet python hatchling I've been planning on (he'll get an ap cage when he outgrows the 20gal, of course).

So yeah, anyway. Need an excuse to get a new hatchling? 'But honey, it was on sale for just $1 a gallon! It would have been crazy NOT to buy another tank!' ;)

I saw this sale the other day :) Picked up a 20L! They've also got a couple smaller sales going on, like the under-tank heaters are a couple bucks off, along with bedding and such.

I saw this sale the other day :) Picked up a 20L! They've also got a couple smaller sales going on, like the under-tank heaters are a couple bucks off, along with bedding and such.

Which reminds me I need to hurry up and order some flexwatt. :laugh:

Oh, meant to add, I think the sale ends July 17, but it might depend on the store. If you go to petco.com and look at the store circular for your local store, it should mention the sale in that.

I saw this deal yesterday. I'm moving so buying new tanks really isn't a good idea for me. I can't tell you how much restraint I used to walk out of there without one.

awesome sale, picked up 2 40B for the beardies :D... had to go to 3 petcos tho cuz apperently they don't all carry the 40B....

Back