• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pics of enclosures at work after my make over!!

CULEBRA85

JUST ANOTHER JOSH!!! LOL
I after being at my job long enough, i finally put my foot down and told my boss i was gonna re-do my reptile enclosures to wat i thought would look better and a better standard for the reptiles here. So here are some pics!!

Attachments

• P030311_07.50.jpg
    P030311_07.50.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 50
  • P030311_07.50_[01].jpg
    P030311_07.50_[01].jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 50
  • P030311_07.54.jpg
    P030311_07.54.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 50
  • P030311_07.56.jpg
    P030311_07.56.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50
  • P030311_07.56_[01].jpg
    P030311_07.56_[01].jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
All the bowls are now big enough and deep enough for each animal to soak, everybody has the correct bedding and lighting(where needed). Now i can control temps better and humidity(also where needed)

Nice! So you work at a petco or petsmart? I like those enclosures. What makes me happy is when I'm at a store and can see the little trails in the aspen bedding where the baby corns have roamed. And then they're usually always sleeping in a tree. =P

Yea i work at a local Petsmart i applied for the job as part time cuz i got tired of how crappy the reptiles look and how bad the husbandry was. So i got the job and fixed everything so fast and well that sales went up, returns and pet loss went down so they offered me the management position..soooooo i took it and now i get to set up my reptiles and birds too, the way i think is best witch is AWESOME!!!

Congratulations! It's amazing how you were able to make such a positive impact in a short amount of time.
Thanx.....u know wats funny.....the difference it makes when u have somebody that loves and knows the animals they work with. Maybe ill start changing petsmart's bad name at least at my store, i cant make a difference in the company but i can at my store. Still wish i could work at a reptiles/exotics shop tho,:rolleyes: like Petbazaar by my area.

That's great! A place that like is great to start, especially since they moved you up so fast! Next thing you know, you'll be transferring laterally to a management position at your local exotics shop! =)

Back