• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pics of Surinam girly-girl!

cassandra

Got an equally large boa?
Been a while since I got new pictures of Carmen and even longer since I posted some, so like....'bout time. =D

carmen_hib2.jpg

carmen_hib1.jpg

carmen_hib3.jpg

carmen_chair1.jpg

carmen_chair2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Thanks Tula! Her pattern and disposition are why she came home with us, hehe. =) While I really do like pink-ier BCC, I loves my baby girl. Her "dark" phase has an ochre coloring to it, kinda starting to remind me of Peruvians... :)

Yeah I was gonnae say, she looks quite peruvian to me with that huge tail and blocked markings. Love her look.

My worst reptilian decision: selling my female Suri, Sassy.
bawling.gif

She's GORGEOUS, Cassandra!

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
My worst reptilian decision: selling my female Suri, Sassy.
bawling.gif
Dude...time to get another, methinks...=)

Thanks for the nice comments guys! Miss Carmen does think she is all that AND a bag of chips...

cassandra said:
Dude...time to get another, methinks...=)
You're calling an <ahem> "aged gaseous release" of 48 years a "d0000d"?

I'm swooning. ;)

I'd LOVE to get a new RTB, but space doesn't permit.
shrug01.gif

regards,
Dude

jazzgeek said:
You're calling an <ahem> "aged gaseous release" of 48 years a "d0000d"?

I'm swooning. ;)

I'd LOVE to get a new RTB, but space doesn't permit.
shrug01.gif

regards,
Dude
Always be surprising. And think of as in the bit of dialog from The Island concerning the word "doood"...

Brownie points for whomever has more google skill than I to find that bit of dialog...

Back