• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pictures of my new baby corn

phillip2

any name ideas?
and any suggestions if male or female i know you have to probe is there no other way?

MyCornSnake057.jpg

MyCornSnake059.jpg

MyCornSnake060.jpg

MyCornSnake055.jpg

MyCornSnake056.jpg

MyCornSnake058.jpg

MyCornSnake061.jpg

MyCornSnake062.jpg

Very interesting! What morph is it? Is bloodred/diffused involved??

You can determine the sex of babies by popping, but it's best to have someone who knows how to do it show you. The breeder didn't tell you the sex??

it was a pet shop :)
and no just been told normal stripe corn
do you think theres bloodred in it?
any names lol

He just looked like he had a really grey head, one sign of bloodred. I guess not! Well, he's quite pretty, anyway!

lol, like, when something has no name, it looks like it should have a name..but yeah
winston looks like a good name for the little guy :p haha

I'm not too sure if there IS bloodred in there... the grey head can sometimes be indicative, but if it was a pet store purchase, you'll never know. The only way to test for sure if you don't know the breeder/what the parents are would be a breeding trial.

Back