• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pied Pewter

adsclarke

UK Corn Enthusiast
Hey all,

We have been lucky enough this year to hatch a Pied Pewter :)

PiedPewter1.jpg

PiedPewter1.jpg

Cheers
Ads

Dont move. Im on my way across the ocean right now to collect it. Its life is in grave danger if it stays with you. I cant say any more about it.

This one is so amazing, Adam.
What was the pairing? Is it from a regular pied-line or is he one of the pewter white sided that have nothing in common with the P/S gene? thx

You see all these people complimenting your snake? Yeah, they arent really saying nice things, they are just plotting the theft of your snake. Thats why it isnt safe. Ill be there in afternoon. But not when its supposed to be your afternoon, ill do it when its supposed to be my afternoon, only over there instead of here. (im trying to confuse you)

Thanks for the comments all :)

This popped up in a Pied X not clutch so it will be really interesting to see how it develops and test the parents again next year.

I'll post update pics.

Cheers
Ads

Gorgeous baby! I can deploy the ninja ducks to prevent Nate from taking that snake.

Attachments

• ninja-ducks-demotivational-poster-1221467227.jpg
    ninja-ducks-demotivational-poster-1221467227.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
Back