• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Possible Ghost Cinder from the egg!

doogle

www.cymru-corns.com
Hi All,

Just had this one hatch and thought i would post a few pics to see what you think?

Sorry pics not the best but will get some better ones soon and some of its clutch mates!

Possible Ghost Cinder het Bloodred

cc.jpg

c.jpg

Belly

ccc.jpg

Eye

cccc.jpg

Congrats! I had one baby hatch last year I thought was a ghost cinder but I'm still testing the dad because I'm not sure he's really het anery A. Your baby there is beautifuul, whatever he is. So red! I love cinder combos.

I would vote Cinder just because of those funky horizontal lines on the side checks. I see that a lot in Cinders, like every other row of scales got shifted to the right or left. Not sure how else to describe it.

Thank you everyone! These really are pretty!

Thanks Carol and i know what you mean about cinder saddles! They are sort of zig zagged! lol

I have 2 of these and Hopefully Anery Cinders from the clutch!

Parents are Ghost het Cinder (Maybe homo cinder) X Bloodred het Hypo Cinder Anery!

All are in deep shed at the mo but will post updated pics soon as they shed!

Back