• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Purple names?

snake5007

SOLVE LORA INFERNIS!
Hi everyone. I bought a male and female lavender and i'm stuck for names. I'm hoping someone with a better imagination than me might do the honour of naming these beauties. Any takers? :shrugs:

Sorry, no pics yet.

I got a Leopard Gecko, a so-called Midnight Blizzard, which also has a little "purple touch", and I gave the name "Leela" to her, because the German word for purple is lila :)

Oinone - Male Greek name meaning voilet tinted clouds

Porfirio - Male Itallian and Spanish meaning purple

Porphyrios - Male Greek meaning purple

Calfuray - Native American flower name meaining purple

Iola - Greek, maning violet

Lanying - Chinese meaning indigo lustrousness

Viola/Vi/Violca/Violetta/Violette/Viollca - Variations of violet

Jocasta - Female meaning violet tinted clouds

DaemoNox said:
Oinone - Male Greek name meaning voilet tinted clouds

Porfirio - Male Itallian and Spanish meaning purple

Porphyrios - Male Greek meaning purple

Calfuray - Native American flower name meaining purple

Iola - Greek, maning violet

Lanying - Chinese meaning indigo lustrousness

Viola/Vi/Violca/Violetta/Violette/Viollca - Variations of violet

Jocasta - Female meaning violet tinted clouds

Great names everyone! I think i'll go with oinone and jocasta! Cheers Daemo! :cheers:

barney.......grape.....warrior.....crayola........frankenberry......passion.....

galen

I wan tto change the trade name for duffused lavenders from "plasma" to "tanzanite", so i suppose that would be a good call name for a purple corn, too.

How about Hendrix, as in Jimmy, as in Purple Haze.
pimp.gif

Back