• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Question

W I C K E D

I might get another corn snake next month! Or three..... Hopefully my birthday will allow it. :p

Yeah, okay I had a question. Sorry, this is the information I saw and my snake genetic muscles are weak. :awcrap:

What would you get by crossing a Pewter (Pewter, 100% het Amel, Anery) with a Carmel Motley (66% het Dilute, Anery, Hypo, Amel)? Or the Pewter (Pewter, 100% het Amel, Anery) with a Miami Phase (Miami Phase, 100% het Hypo, 66% het Amel)?

Possible reference picture?

Pewter, 100% het Amel, Anery x Carmel Motley het Anery, Hypo, Amel
56.25% normal het blood/caramel/charcoal/motley 66% het amel/anery 50% hypo
18.75% amel het blood/caramel/charcoal/motley 66% het anery 50% het hypo
18.75% anery het blood/caramel/charcoal/motley 66% het amel 50% het hypo
6.25% snow het blood/caramel/charcoal/motley 50% het hypo

From the first pairing, assuming that none of the 66% hets are true (unlikely) you would get Normals that are 100% het for Charcoal, Diffused, Caramel, Motley and 50% het for amel and anery.

If the 66% hets are all there, you will see the following:
Amels 100% charcoal, diffused, caramel, motley 66% het anery 50% het dilute, hypo. (holy cow that's a lot of hets and pos hets!)
Anerys 100% het charcoal, diffused, caramel, motley, 66% het amel, 50% het dilute, hypo.
Snows 100% het charcoal, diffused, caramel, motley, 50% het dilute, hypo.
Normals 100% het charcoal, diffused, caramel, motley 66% het anery, amel, 50% het dilute hypo.

Or the Pewter (Pewter, 100% het Amel, Anery) with a Miami Phase (Miami Phase, 100% het Hypo, 66% het Amel)?
To the second pairing:
You would get, assuming the 66% het is not there...

Normals 100% het for charcoal, diffused, 50% het for amel, anery, hypo.

If the amel is there in the miami...

Amels 100% het for charcoal, diffused, 50% het hypo, anery
Normals 100% het for charcoal, diffused, 66% het amel, 50% het hypo, anery.

Someone check that for me. XD But I think I got it right.

Pewter, 100% het Amel, Anery x Miami Phase, 100% het Hypo
100% normal (Miami) het charcoal/bloodred 50% het hypo/amel anery
I hope that helps, I typed what the results were from my corn snake calculator, but I couldn't calculate the 66% hets through the program, because the het isn't certain. I believe it would translate to 33% het in the offspring, and I hope this helps you some.

Thank you! I was given that information about the three and I think I'll get 'em. I could barely understand what I posted but I managed to uncover my old corn snake care book from my mother's place!

Thank you, once again, because you strengthened my muscles! :p

Back