• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Really neat ball python spider morph poster...

cassandra

Got an equally large boa?
Note to mods: I checked the posting rules and didn't see that this post broke the rules, but please mod away if it does and forgive me in advance. =D

Not sure how many folks here dig ball pythons and/or ball pythons morphs, everyone loves snakes, pictures of snakes and snakes related paraphenelia, right?

Check out this new poster by New England Reptile Distributors (NERD): http://www.newenglandreptile.com/available/data/33/1760spiders-large.jpg

It's available for sale from NERD as well; if you're interested, go to their website. I don't want to post a direct link so I don't get in trouble...but dang, I think it would look damn smart in any herp room. =D

That's neat. For guys in the UK, it's available through Crystal Palace Reptiles too :)

I really adore Royals. I'd actually love a few more, but I'm seriously lacking in space atm.

The poster looks great, and I'd love to have it just because it's cool - not because I know the difference in the spider morphs! lol. I love the look of BP's, but don't really have the room for them and the patients to deal with picky eaters considering the number of other snakes we have. I miss the two we had that we sold, but am glad they went to a good home.

Thanks for the link though Cassandra!

Jenn

Back