• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Reverse Okeetee and Ultra Okeetee

OregonSnake

Male Reverse Okeetee
a8197c7270dd18e72848e7730ff55f5b.jpg

25fa8f106f82365bf59f3e0e61297f84.jpg
26d4e111fc7ff68dbc3ad83678f91bbf.jpg

Female Ultra Okeetee
9adf9eba15d44f2aa0e5b240c2e0dab4.jpg
c7e711afe79a2e93dabdbc508f659fa9.jpg
3db788dc1dbbe6045eff1a5b9976edef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! They have wonderful temperaments for hatchlings too, neither have rattled or struck at me before. The ultramel doesn't even bother running away when I go to pick her up. It's quite the contrast to my extreme Okeetee. He likes to rattle at me from across the room! :rofl:

well i know what you mean i have a reverse okkette corn snake he is about six months olduploadfromtaptalk1452996418875.jpeg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Both are very pretty! ... 'course, I'm partial to reverse Okeetee's! :)
My ERO is almost 7 months old!

Thank you everyone! They are a very pretty pair. I was fortunate to pick them up. The ultramel is currently in blue, but I'll post updated pictures of her after she sheds.

I love them so much it's definitely on my to do list to get one!!

Nicole

If you're looking for a reverse, I picked mine up from Steve Roylance along with my ultramel and plasma. I highly recommend him. He produces beautiful animals. I couldn't be happier with the any of the snakes I've purchased from him.

Back