• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

RIP Admete the Anery

Neil

The Anerytheristic I got back in September died yesterday (Sunday 27th April). She refused to eat the night before and the next day she was dead. Other than the not eating she was fine. She was such a cute little thing and I'll miss her. Here is a low-quality picture which doesn't nearly do justice:

Attachments

• anery 17-09-02 2.jpg
    anery 17-09-02 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 225
Sorry to hear that, I hope your other corns are fine...

Are you going to have a necropsy done to determine cause of death???

I would be worried about possible parasites/viruses if I had a corn die suddenly...Did your corn eat every time up until the last feeding???If she did eat every feeding, I would definetly have a necropsy done...

May she rest in peace forever....

Thanks guys.

I haven't had any tests done cos I've buried her. I've thrown away the substrate and disinfected the vivs. I'm a bit worried cos she was sharing vivs but I've moved the other snake and he's eating well. I'm keeping a close eye on him though.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I recently lost a Creamsicle, and it seems that most people out there just don't get it. The most common reply I got when I would tell someone was "It's just a snake" or "You can just get another one". People just don't think of snakes (reptiles in general, from my experience" as pets, just as some "slimy" creature.

I feel for you, and hope that this doesn't discourage your love for Corns.

JCD

How sad...

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your corn. I'm sure he/she was wonderful.

Thanks

JCD: Course it hasn't affected my love of corns- reptiles are some of the most fascinating animals on the planet and I love them :D

Back