• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sad Day Today :(

Fuzzoodle

It's been a rough day here. Woke up this morning to sneak a peek at the pippies due a few days ago and discovered instead my amel female dead in her bin :(
I don't know what happened! She dropped a small clutch of 6 eggs a few weeks ago, didn't have any eggs left in her, ate after she dropped them, shed, ate again and was perfectly fine when we checked everyone on Thursday. I'm assuming she died last night.

While I'm sad to see her go, I know she was in good care for the short amount of time we had her. We got her from a reptile shop back in April where, had we not brought her home she would have been neglected and bred until she died of starvation or something worse.

I'm hoping her eggs are fertile. Unfortunately, she never received a name. I'm bad with names, it took me almost a year to name a couple keeper babies.

R.I.P. :(
IMG-20120415-00671.jpg

IMG-20120415-00678.jpg

IMG-20120625-00982.jpg

IMG-20120625-00983.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss ): She was a very beautiful snake. I'm glad she lived out the last part of her life in comfort under your wonderful care. Hope the eggs turn into some babies just as beautiful as their mother!!

I'm sorry for your loss, it's almost especially painful when it's an out of the blue mystery.

My heart goes out to you. I lost my Aztec Creamsicle today, after a year of fighting to keep her alive.
Hang in there, and remember her.

Back