• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Saffron - Butter Sunkissed 2012

doogle

www.cymru-corns.com
Hi All,

Here is an update of the Butter Sunkissed that I hatch a month or so ago!

He has just had his second shed and is growing like a weed!

I do believe he is a First bred here in the UK as cant find another from a UK breeder! (Please correct me if wrong!) There are a hand full that have been bred in the USA which i can find!

I have also included a few pics of his Clutch mates!

Thanks

Saffron - Butter Sunkissed het Anery ph Lavender

sss.jpg

ss.jpg

Zigzag Honey het Anery ph Amel Lavender

h.jpg

Not 100% what this one is yet?

11-1.jpg

Pics will be updated and rest of the the 2012 hatchlings can be found on my website

Looking good mate.. I have used the mystery amber male on the same opal that produced your original anerys.. so this will prove out 100% if she is het caramel aswell as anery. If she isnt, then the male sunkissed het anery must then be het caramel.
very cool mate

Very Nice!

I have a chance of producing some Sunkissed Caramels this year I really hope I do!:cheers:

Back