• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Salem - 2013 Specter

AliCat37

Michelle's Candied Corns!
I am so totally obsessed with this snake.
The first time I saw a specter I fell in love, and when I was able to get my first one (Flatline) the love was sealed! So last year I jumped on my chance to get a pair of specters. I was later offered a lot of non-feeders / problem feeders for the same price and of course, I took it. I knew I had the time and patience to get these kids going! Thankfully a few of them took off right away for me, and I only had one that eventually had to be euthanized. Over the last few months this little guy, named Salem, has simply blown me away. He gets more pink with every single shed and those thick borders are to die for. I can't wait to see if he develops the golden saddle color as he matures, so far, I think it's a pretty safe bet!!!

Any way, enjoy!!

2emiwkn.jpg

20swzdh.jpg

xm0oqc.jpg

33m76tg.jpg

Looking good!
You should've seen one of the holdbacks from a couple years ago. I've never seen a ghost as pink as it was. Unfortunately, it (and several others) didn't survive when my heater malfunctioned last fall. Thankfully I still have adults, so maybe I can re-create another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good!
You should've seen one of the holdbacks from a couple years ago. I've never seen a ghost as pink as it was. Unfortunately, it (and several others) didn't survive when my heater malfunctioned last fall. Thankfully I still have adults, so maybe I can re-create another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love them all! He is definitely the brightest, and all of them are just so friendly! Come right to the front of the tubs and into your hands.

I hope you can get another one like the one you lost, I'm sure he was amazing.

Back