• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

selling wholesale

cobstein

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but I recently was asked to sell my baby corns wholesale. I know that selling in a lot can mean that they might end up in a pet store where they can be mistreated. I just want to get some opinions on whether I should go through with the sale.

Yeah I'd be paranoid about it just like you are...
One of the reasons I don't want to breed.. What if the snake buyer is a meanie?!

Research the person if you can. Check them out on the boi and if you have a bad feeling go with your gut. I find when I have a sense that something isn't quite right it usually ends up being proven one way or another.

The wording was that I could ship to these 2 locations because that's where his exporter premises is. That's a big red flag in my head. I also can't find anything on the boi.

Maybe post something on the BOI asking if anyone has any information on the guy. I would be a bit worried, but that is just me. There are so many unscrupulous people out there. I do know there are some that do sell in a large quantity to exporters that are legit.

Back