• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Show Your Hater/Hatlyn Photos!

medusacoils

Mr. Enigma!
I absolutely get a kick out of Hater/Hatlings. Especially when they are babies. This is a 2010 Classic hold back that is just so cute. Especially when he has his "I Keel You" face on! LOL!

I want to see some more, so show em if you got em!

Wayne

Attachments

• Lecter1.jpg
    Lecter1.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 111
forgot to post the "friendly" marathon island rosacea...

gro%DF_rosy2.jpg

cutie pies

Attachments

• Cali mad.jpg
    Cali mad.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Cali mad3.jpg
    Cali mad3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 97
  • paprika2.jpg
    paprika2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 97
  • Mojo hatin.jpg
    Mojo hatin.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 97
  • Cajun strike.jpg
    Cajun strike.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 97
I'll have to go digging through my old photobucket for more, but for now, here are a few pictures of Oak, my Pewter with a bad attitude! :grin01:
20080101_106.jpg

I think this one is absolutly hilarious, because my friend is in the background grinning like an idot!
20080101_98.jpg

MOST of my pictures of Oak are with a triangle head..
20080101_47.jpg

He's pretty much snapped at me at least once during every photo shoot we've ever had.. :rolleyes:
_1012388.jpg

I think the camera just freaks him out, cause he's really not too bad when I take him out for handling sessions. He's gotten used to it, because he is always a snake that inspires "awwwww, WOW"s from my friends.

Here is another little hater that I have. This is a Ultramel Motley (I see bellychecks too) hold back. I think he gets caught up in posturing just because he likes to show off those belly checks he's not supposed to have.

Wayne

Attachments

• Ace Hatyn.jpg
    Ace Hatyn.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 65
  • Ace Hatyn Belly.jpg
    Ace Hatyn Belly.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 66
Wayne, I'm really impressed by the snake in your first photo. That's some serious muscle coordination going on in that pose!

As luck would have it, Oriana, my caramel Upper Keys female, showed nothing but 'tude during her recent photo session. These are her 2 most ticked-off faces.

Next is Zelda, a normal partial zigzag I used to have showing the perfect viper head.

You can usually count on a female Sunkissed, especially a hatchling, to show some 'tude. Kiana was no exception *she has greatly mellowed over the past couple of years). Nice belly shot, though!

I saved the best for last...Wendy, a female snow partial zigzag. Generally a sweet snake, I don't know what rubbed her the wrong way during that photo session in '05, but I am very glad I decided to leave her on that tree until she calmed down!

Attachments

• Oriana Feb '11 - close up.jpg
    Oriana Feb '11 - close up.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Oriana Feb '11 - close up - 2.jpg
    Oriana Feb '11 - close up - 2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Zelda Nov '04 - close up - 2.JPG
    Zelda Nov '04 - close up - 2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 083 Sunkissed - F - 9-22 - D.jpg
    083 Sunkissed - F - 9-22 - D.jpg