• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Silver Trans Pecos Rat

JW360

Well everyone I traded my extra female caramel motley corn snake today for a silver trans Pecos rat snake at the OKC Repticon. It was a small show maybe 15 or so vendors, but they had some great stuff. I couldn't pass up this little face and since my wife said I couldn't get any more animals. I just got a different one and I still have the same amount of animals. I did want to bread my two caramel motleys, but that wouldn't be for a long while before I could so I figured I would keep one corn and enjoy a different species as well while I wait till we are able to better accommodate a breeding project.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140315_004.jpg
    WP_20140315_004.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 58
Ahhh...that brings back good memories. Way, way back in the day I had some of the first hets of the silvers. Beautiful snakes! They are a lot of fun! Nice pickup!

Thanks i haven't found much stuff on the care. My main concern is ventilation so i have drilled a lot more holes in his tub hopefully its enough. Also the little bugger tagged me when i was checking on him. He was super nice at the show and now the spawn of Satan. Hopefully he calms down after a few days of getting used to his new place.

This should help out a lot with the ventilation.

Attachments

• WP_20140316_003.jpg
    WP_20140316_003.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 19
  • WP_20140316_002.jpg
    WP_20140316_002.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 19
  • WP_20140316_004.jpg
    WP_20140316_004.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 19
Back