• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sinfully delicious

Lucille

My traditional Thanksgiving dinner will be tomorrow when the boys get here. One of the things I'm making is eggnog. REAL egg nog with eggs, whipped heavy cream, and nutmeg. Mmmmm. What are you making that is sinfully delicious?

Also eggnog! It's called coquito, from Puerto Rico (my Sweetie is Borinqueño). She got the ingredients yesterday.
Lotsa rum in it!

1 15 oz. can coco lopez
2 cups fresh milk
1 cup evaporated milk
2 cups rum (white is best)
4 egg yolks
2 tblsp cinnamon
1 tblsp vanilla extract

Mix all ingredients in a blender, yeah it's a lot, it's like two batches in one recipe. Don't ask me, this is how she makes it.
It's best if you let it sit overnight in the frig.
Do NOT wear a sweater or other warm clothes when you drink this, it makes you very warm.

I've never made egg nog from scratch! I'll have to try it. I do love Egg Nog White Russians though. Store bought virgin egg nog mixed with vodka and coffee liqueur.

Hey Alan, you two have fun with that eggnogg over there ;)
Personally, I never liked it lol... I cant think of anything sinful I will be making, as I plan on making nothing, but I did rush out and eat a white chocolate candy bar last night ;)

Back