• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake names anyone?:)

I ran out of pet names a long time ago, so don't have any specific suggestions, but when I got my first corn I googled names in various different languages to find something that had meaning and caught my ear. I ended up with Zade which means "long" in one of the African languages. You might try doing something like that.

I plan to name all of mine after A) favorite literary characters, or B) stones. :)

"Carnelian" might be a good name for an okeetee; it's a bright orange stone with white and black swirling through it.

I decided to name my corn snakes after wizards, sorcerers, and magical figures. I just have two Nimue and Balthazar, but I have a long list for future snakes.

I have a striped ultraml motely, he is very orange. I looked up how to say orange in many langues and found "Arancio" (Italian).

Maybe some adjective that fits your snake sounds cool in a different language?

Most of mine are named after gods & goddesses, some are named after characters in some of my favorite books & movies, some are just some names that I liked.

I haven't got mine yet..but I found out tonight that the Butter corn I want is a female. I plan to name her Ms. Butters. If I get the Anery stripe I want, then his name will be Ribbon Candy. I don't know what I will the other Anery that I am wanting, but I am sure it will come to me.

I guess, I am going for extremely easy non creative names, lol!

Back