• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some 2016 holdbacks

JimGERcream

German efficiency
Hey folks, since Facebook took over I'm pretty inaktive here but every once and a while I find the way back into the forums :)

Here are some of my last years holdbacks :)

1.1 Hypo Terrazzo het Sunkissed Kastanie

yd3wjwl9.jpg

3f5kwmkj.jpg

0.1 Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie
xin4chuw.jpg

0.1 Sunkissed Kastanie 66% ph Kastanie
g3urgpx9.jpg

1.0 Platinumblood 66% ph Sunkissed
5otyjj6c.jpg

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood 50% ph Caramel Charcoal
ixl6dttw.jpg

0.1 Ghost Tessera Motley-x-Striped het Sunkissed 50% ph Charcoal Bloodred
ruvxqkuv.jpg

1.0 Sunkissed Anery Striped
e6qr3x33.jpg

Gorgeous babies!

(Do you still have that Chimera Tessera? I haven't seen anything about him in a long time.)

Talk about some beautiful Corns, you have to be proud of the holdbacks. I know I would.

Thank you, of course I am! Those are the results of meanwhile 14 years of keeping and 8 years of morph breeding. E.g. the Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie female is a worlds first and the only one excisting until now. The hype is more or less over compared to 10 years ago, but I can't find another hobby which fascinates me more than corn snakes.

Gorgeous babies!

(Do you still have that Chimera Tessera? I haven't seen anything about him in a long time.)

Thank you! Since Frankencorn turned out to be a true chimera, I sold him to Josua Hannik from Future Morphs into the Netherlands. I hatched him from Ghostblood het Charcoal x Tessera het Hypo Anery Charcoal Bloodred as one of two Tesseras (the other one never ate...) and kept him in order to produce Ghostblood Tessera and Platinumblood Tessera but Murphy took his chance and gave me a wonderful paradox Tessera without any hets. I paired him to Aneryblood het Hypo Charcoal in 2015 and got 100% normal Tesseras. Last year, Josua bred him to a Ghostblood female and got 100% normal Tesseras. Since I didn't have room for dozens of holdbacks and my focus is on morph breeding, Frankencorn didn't fit into my breeding plans. I'm trying to produce Ghostblood Tessera and Platinumblood Tessera since 2012 but Murphy didn't give me more than a paradox Tessera, an nonfeeder Anery Tessera and arounf 40 normal Tesseras. Seems as if someone doesn't want me to produce those morphs. ;)

Here are the last pictures from Frankencorn, the paradox Super Tessera, I took in my place before he left me.

qewgdbxs.jpg

ymrxngnm.jpg

9wktfu6j.jpg

Oh my gosh, that sunkissed ghostblood is killing me!

Thank you! That one is one of my 2016 highlights! I was really lucky to hatch him because I just got 10 eggs from Ghost het Sunkissed Charcoal Bloodred x Hypoblood het Anery Caramel 50% ph Amel Sunkissed Charcoal.

Result:

1.1 Hypo het Anery Bloodred ph Sunkissed Caramel Charcoal
1.1 Ghost het Bloodred ph Sunkissed Caramel Charcoal
0.2 Hypoblood het Anery ph Sunkissed Caramel Charcoal
1.2 Ghostblood ph Sunkissed Caramel Charcoal
1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood ph Caramel Charcoal

Hell Yeah!!!! :D :D

That colour change is awesome!

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood ph Caramel Charcoal - out of egg

5qobhrcf.jpg

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood ph Caramel Charcoal - now

8womfnzo.jpg

0.1 Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie - out of egg

4m79gc9t.jpg

0.1 Hypo Sunkissed Kastanie - now

cpwaqjkj.jpg

Do you still have the caramel charcoal?

Well, honestly I never owned a caramel charcoal, maybe you mean my female ashy amberblood? If so, yes she's still here and is housed togerther with a male lemon het bloodred ph amel in order to produce some amberbloods het sunkissed cinder. Here's a recent picture of her

I'm sorry I guess I was looking at someone else's snake!
56d9454b0f8ffedca8d9e3c7c5a52283.jpg

This is the one I was talking about that I thought was for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you get when you just look at the picture and get too excited lol I totally understand I wouldn't want to get rid of that beauty either!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back