• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some updates of the hold backs, Caramel Lavender, Cinder, Phantom etc...

doogle

www.cymru-corns.com
Hi All, Ive not posted pics on here for soooo long so thought i would take a few while cleaning them out this morning!

Nice to see an up date of these! These are a few that ive held back! :2thumb:

Hypo Plasma het Anery

HypoPlasma_zps7120d40c.jpg

Ghost Motley het Dilute ph loads (This guy is so bright and very pink in the flesh! Cant wait to see how he develops as changes with each shed)

GhostMot_zps2f9b0553.jpg

Cinder het Hypo Anery Bloodred (sorry a little blurry)

Cinder_zpsab523be6.jpg

Caramel Lavender het Anery (Stunning)

CaramelLavender_zpsa0e27df6.jpg

Anery Cinder het Hypo Bloodred

AneryCinder_zps8c5d1b61.jpg

Phantom Lavender Bloodred

PhantomLavBlood_zps3182585b.jpg

Ultramel Anery het Lavender (Extreme yellow)

P1110737_zps8444e1c8.jpg

Hypo Lavender Stripe (Or could be more as Ultramel in there somewhere too)

HypoLavStripe_zps99e7f5ab.jpg

I agree, all look great, but the Phantom Lavender Bloodred is AMAZING !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Wow, definitely some great holdbacks! I especially like that ghost and the phantom lavender blood.

Thank you! Yeah the ghost is so bright it's hard to capture his true colours with a camera! Been soooo pink from the day it hatched!

I agree, all look great, but the Phantom Lavender Bloodred is AMAZING !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Thanks mate! Yeah she is amazing! She is a Rich Hume mystery line! :)

Will have plans for her next season for sure! :crazy02:

Back