• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sqeez

lisa.trunfio

Hi to everybody,
I have a question regarding my three months female corn. She has refused any food since I have had her (20 days more or less). I was a bit worried, she is verry thin, so I have tried all that was writen here in the forum...braining, playng with tweezer, beheading...the last I tried was puting here in a small dark container in a warm place for the night...in the morning I find a mess! She had squeezed the pinky in to, littery cutting it in half, she was covered in gore and it was not pleasent...but she had not eaten any of it or tried to...any comments?
Is it normal?
I have another corn, a yearling male and have never had feeding problems so I'm a bit new to this issue...
Thanks for any answers!

Lisa :confused:

That's really wierd!

Well I wish I could tell ya that this was normal, but I've never heard of it!

Have you tried Lizard Maker?

hmm

Maybe that particular pinky was warmed up too much. Sometimes, even with the slightest pressure, thawed mice can "burst"

It sounds like maybe your corn tried to start eating during your last attempt but the pinky "burst" and snakes can't/won't really eat a bunch of parts so it most likely just stopped trying when that happened.

I say keep trying! Try whatever you did last attempt, a couple days from now, with another pinky.

bmm

Thanks

Thanks for your replays!
I have tried other pinkies, no popping but no eating either!
I was able to cach a litle lizard today and got it's tail. I'll try senting a pinky this evening and hope she eats without having to be forced.
I'll keep you up to date.
Lisa:rolleyes:

Back