• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!st feeding

JTC5150

My first feeding and I have quetions.How long before I put him back in his home tank and do I pick him up to do that? I know to leave him alone for a few days after.Thanks.

If you look at the bulge of the swallowed pink, it will stop moving about 1/3 to almost halfway down the snake. That is where the stomach is. I don't move the snake till the pink is in the stomach. I just very gently pick it up. Or, really, carry the container over to the snake's viv, and then pick it up. It's pretty hard to tip them out of the containers.

Guess I did right.Back home and happy.I did wait untill it got to about that spot. Thanks for the help,that was interesting to see!

Hey all! I am such a noob! My Corn took a fuzzy by the thigh and worked it around and then ate it from the tail end.I had the mouse by the tail with stats and all he did was follow and taste it untill he hit that section,then there was NO letting go! He ate from the tail first.Is that ok? Plus,I thought I heard crunching of the bones:DIs that my imagination? I want more Corns!!! They are so awsome!

Back