• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

still not sure..

abdurham

i am still not sure what this guy is. i have heard many different things but i want to know for sure. i know that is hard to do just by a picture but any help would be great.

wholebody1bo.png

snake0071dr.jpg

snake0047ei.jpg

Judging by the ventral shots, you have an amel mot. Not a whole lot of connectivity, but still a very pretty little guy.

If this is a amel blood, then it has a lot of side pattern for one. Also, the head pattern doesn't look like it's streatched out enough to be a blood, so I'll stick by amel mot theory. Where's Serp when you need him?????

E. g. guttata said:
If this is a amel blood, then it has a lot of side pattern for one.

And what about outcrossed Bloodred? That is the term used for heterozygous Bloodred. They show some slight degree of diffusion and have almost always some pattern on the sides. Still you can clearly see the Bloodred influence. The bellies of outcrossed are almost without checkers. Here are two pics of my normal outcrossed Bloodred:

HetAdult-02.jpg

HetMale-02.jpg

Didn't catch any checkering. That, and the saddles have a tendancy to enlongate in the corners, leading me to tend more towards motley. Maybe I'm just notr seeing something here, or maybe I'm just off my game.

E. g. guttata said:
Maybe I'm just notr seeing something here, or maybe I'm just off my game.

Maybe this will help. White checkers are checkers nonetheless. Just as that in Ghosts checkers can be grey or Butter can have yellow checkers.

Attachments

• Checkers.jpg
    Checkers.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 37
Back