• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunglow Motley Male Holdback

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendhend

Kind of Corny
Red.jpg

This is a 2009 male sunglow motley. He is ACR registered and was one my holdbacks, but I have decided to let this one go, since the two other siblings I held back from his clutch are doing great. Both parents are sunglow motleys het for anery, so he is 66% possible het anery. He has a nice temperament and has been feeding great on one small to medium F/T pinky mouse per week. I am asking $70 for the snake, and shipping within the continental USA is $45.

Please note that I am currently running a limited-time special offer on my website in order to make space for the 2010 babies that are on the way. If you buy one snake at regular price, EACH additional snake is $15 off. There is always room for more than one in the shipping box and normally no additional charge for extras! Please PM me with any questions.

Oh my goodness... What a beautiful snake. Sunglow Mot has been on my wish list but I have neither the space nor the money right now, plus I don't have anything lucratively compatible to breed with him right now.

Let me know if he doesn't sell and maybe if you keep him around until the end of this season we can work out a partial trade or something. I will possibly be producing, in conjunction with another breeder, a morph that's pretty darn nice.

Amazing specimen though.

Wendy, this guy is gorgeous. I am more than maxed out on snakes, but I wanted to compliment you on him. I hope somebody buys him soon 'cuz he is ~so~ pretty!

Very very nice Motley Sunglow. One of my favorite corn morphs for sure. Could you please pm me with a picture of the parents if you have any?

thx,

Mike

Very very nice Motley Sunglow. One of my favorite corn morphs for sure. Could you please pm me with a picture of the parents if you have any?

thx,

Mike

Thanks! Unfortunately I am out of town without my own computer, but I will be back home tomorrow night and will send you some pictures of the parents.

I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures in a private message, (anyone know how to do that?), so I will post the pictures of his parents here for everyone to see. The first one is the father, and the second one is the mother.

Slim Jim 2.jpg

Wildfire 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back