• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunglow Stripe

b8g8

I'm exploring my options for a second pet and wonder if there are any healthy sunglow stripes out there. I'd like a yearling or younger. Thanks in advance for any help!

Wow! What are your prices? Do you have pictures of them? Are they eating f/t? I can't provide live. ;_;

Thank you for replying! I did see those, but they are from '07 and also a breeding pair, whereas I'm only looking for one as a pet.

Wow! What are your prices? Do you have pictures of them? Are they eating f/t? I can't provide live. ;_;

Here are some of them.
They are all pretty big but M1 is especially large. He has lots of gold but the stripes are a bit too distinct to qualify as a top sunglow stripe. He is $185.
The other two are females and have a lot of good rich color. They are $225 each. I also have a couple of Lantana sunglow stripes that are even nicer than these but they are still eating scented.

Attachments

• Citrus 08 M1 may09_0076.jpg
    Citrus 08 M1 may09_0076.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Citrus stripe sunglow 08F4may09_0205.jpg
    Citrus stripe sunglow 08F4may09_0205.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Citrus stripe sunglow 08F7may09_0196.jpg
    Citrus stripe sunglow 08F7may09_0196.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 54
I'm in So Cal... If you watch my forums, we shall see what the results of this years breeding have been... I should have some striped amels..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Goodness, those stripes are breathtaking. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond with the photos and estimates. I'm going to take a look around the shop for housing space, check finances, and see whether I'm going to go with another corn or a ball python. It might take me a week or so to make a decision, so I won't ask you to put any holds down or anything like that. If I do go with another corn, those are lovely. Gosh.

Thanks for replying Tim, I've subscribed to your forum.

Off topic, for a moment, but since you're local and a breeder, do you know of any good nearby reptile shops? I'm in Irvine.

Back