• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed Anery

So Pirate55

I noticed everyone was griping about Steve Roylance not producing anything worth looking at. So, I figured I'd spare him the pain, and bought this guy off of him. I've been waiting for a window to get this guy shipped to me for about 2 weeks now. All I can say is, "ehh, he's ok". Seriously though, this little guy looks pretty good in pictures and absolutely awesome in person. Contrary to what I've heard about sunkisseds, this is one calm easy going little snake. I got him out to show my wife and snapped a few pics. It's gonna be hard not messing with him for the next few days, but I'll manage. Big Thanks to steve for a great looking animal, excellent service, and good communication. I only wish I had room for more. So here he is, all 8g of him. Oh and while I was making this thread, my son informed me his name is "Skully"

12311449045_b8a74064c5.jpg

12312038266_87324ae6bb.jpg

12311440255_1346e9b09a_c.jpg

Skully is awesome. So is Steve. That is who we got Charisma the beauty and Frostbite the Cool from.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm gonna keep this as a progression thread. There's really subtle pinks in his ground color on the first 3rd of his body so I think he's gonna wind up being a good one. Again, Big Thanks to Steve Roylance for a great animal and excellent service.

Excellent snake, the head pattern and side pattern is very cool. I like it a lot!.

While I'm in the process of bumping old threads, I figured I might as welluupdate this one too. Below is a fine example of some of those ugly overpriced snakes from Stephen Roylance turn out.
a71f27b2368ebf69fa1e99736e4b200e.jpg

97d9a8f26309d97e7541f92a1cbf4e98.jpg

2df3dcba8f1eafcfc1eba345f867e976.jpg

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm gonna have to take the pictures with no flash on them. It keeps giving them that glow in the dark look and it's not accurate.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm gonna keep this as a progression thread. There's really subtle pinks in his ground color on the first 3rd of his body so I think he's gonna wind up being a good one. Again, Big Thanks to Steve Roylance for a great animal and excellent service.

You are very welcome!! :)

Back