• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed Ghost Morphs

JimGERcream

German efficiency
Hey folks, just wanted to show some neat Sunkissed Ghost morphs I've produced in the past.

I love how colorful and variable these morphs are. Enjoy!

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood 50% ph Caramel
4ekgnkzy.jpg

1.1 Sunkissed Ghostblood 66% ph Caramel
v3trkyuu.jpg

n8prh2z3.jpg

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood Motley 66% ph Striped
q9ntdngi.jpg

1.0 Sunkissed Ghostblood Motley 66% ph Striped
26oitgzw.jpg

0.1 Sunkissed Ghost Striped 66% ph Bloodred
ls99q9yz.jpg

1.1 Sunkissed Platinum het Bloodred 66% ph Motley
kgqssh7o.jpg

k87mh9jr.jpg

0.1 Sunkissed Platinum 66% ph Bloodred 50% ph Motley
stw2dur3.jpg

They all are stunning!
Working on these myself....about +/-5 years out. May have to make some purchases this year to short cut the project.

Thank you! Since I can't keep everything I'm gonna sell the Sunkissed Ghostbloods this year, let me know if you're interested. Shipping to the US is possible.

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the ones in the first two pics. I love that silver color on them. They remind me of Protesters in their ground color but adding the Sunkissed just really follows them out of the universe. Amazing!

Back