• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SuperCorn (yes, it's a hybrid)

doovoo

Inconsequential.
Okay, so I've resisted posting pics of this guy for fear of the 'reactionary backlash' typically elicited by these animals, but here goes nonetheless;

This guy is an '05 'Super Corn' (75/25 - Corn/Cal. King) that I purchased for no reason other than he just looks so darn cool.

And no, there's no plan ever to breed him (before anyone 'goes there') ...just a neat snake to have around - nothing more.

Enjoy, and Happy Holidays! :santa:

Trevor

Attachments

• superball.jpg
    superball.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 236
  • superball2.jpg
    superball2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 235
No worries. I'm a fan of the "Evul Hibirds." :grin01:

I hatched out some Jungle Corns this year. Very nice looking Corn/King you got there :)

I am not a huge fan of the hybrids but that one is super nice!!!

If I saw a snake like that somewhere, I would buy it too!!! lol

I don't know how I feel about hybrids yet- but they sure are pretty! _Man_ he's aberrant!! Just gorgeous. I don't know why I would even care- it's not like I'm ever breeding anything...

Nanci

Whew...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about this unique little guy.

For what it's worth, he's also got the best personality/disposition of any snake in my collection. Hold your hand over his tub and he'll just climb right up and roost ...and never the least bit 'twitchy'.

Trevor

Back