• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tat-Electric Blue Lily..

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
I love my daughters very deeply... Starting to work towards getting a half sleeves dedicated to my girls..

Not the latest addition but last weekends..

tims_newtat1.jpg

tims_newtat2.jpg

It should keep the vibrant colour.. We shall see in about a monthes time when its totally healed... There is around 9 different colours that make up the piece.. The next thing is for my oldest girl... She is desiging and drawing up a rose of her liking... She might even be able to run a few lines with the tattoo gun too.. Thats going to be a special piece to me.. The other addition to her side might very well be a Praying Mantis and have been considering have the Mantid on a Bleeding Heart Branch..

Daenerys mentioned...

Very very nice! Reminds me of a watercolor painting.

Some people that have seen the recent piece have asked how long it took using markers, or what a cool looking sticker..

Looking forward to more inking...

I am not at my final decision for a Mantid and Bleeding hearts quite yet.. But that might work into a cool piece I figure!

Very nice, Tim!!!! I wish I could do something like that for my girls and sons... but Mom wouldn't go for it and my children would probably not appreciate it as much as I would. LOL.

Very kewl!!!

That is GORGEOUS!!!

I am in the process now of trying to come up with something for my 3 boys but haven't decided what I want.

They are 9, 8 and 5, some people mentioned letting them sign their own name and have that done which is an awesome idea but I want something to go with it.

Thanks guys.. I appreciate the kind comments..

I am lucky enough to have a Wife that seems to support my lunacy.. *lol*

Back