• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Woah, seriously nice - I wouldn't just call that 'amel' that looks like selectively bred amels to make 'candy canes' !

Nancy

I kind of can't believe I produced such a gorgeous snake!!! I'm afraid of the "candy cane curse," where you label a nice red/orange and white baby a candy cane, and it proceeds to turn bright yellow!! But- I was definitely shooting for a candy cane look with this breeding :)

0e9432832c56b5613e47cb1e03f84437.jpg

This is my girl Tessa

c49b161a33664feca75b57485dd70a8a.jpg

46194a1a8f0985c5e119becf893198aa.jpg

Nicole

Those photos of the anery tessera are amazing! Beautiful snake!

Here's some of Teddy, my caramel tessera. Who I got from Tavia, actually. She probably still has better photos than me. :p He's difficult to get clear photos of so these aren't super recent either. But he's doing well!

This is from the day I brought him home:
Aidg6Ij.png

And here he was sleeping in my sleeve and I pulled him out and he was just like this:
OExF8VQ.jpg

Hi there Teddy! So happy to see him, I was incredibly tempted to keep him. Please post lots of pictures of him!!

Might have already shared this one on this thread but this was my favorite picture of any from this clutch so far, little baby Teddy chilling in my hand.

DSC_3607_zpsplrnsnzq.jpg

Here is my Tessera....."Tessa".....real original huh lol. She just shed and is so pretty but does not like to sit still so here is just a close up of her pretty markings

54d95a32c76fc0f3142e7f293d7278ba.jpg

Nicole

This is Pixels - creamsicle tessera - my own offspring and a huuuge feeder ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9864.JPG
    IMG_9864.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8434.JPG
    IMG_8434.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9720.JPG
    IMG_9720.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 88
Hello,

this is my anerytesserastriped.. i think she is also masque.

Greetings from Germany.

Attachments

• 0.1anerytesserastriped1haut5.JPG
    0.1anerytesserastriped1haut5.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 84
Hi there Teddy! So happy to see him, I was incredibly tempted to keep him. Please post lots of pictures of him!!

Might have already shared this one on this thread but this was my favorite picture of any from this clutch so far, little baby Teddy chilling in my hand.

DSC_3607_zpsplrnsnzq.jpg

I can imagine you wnated to keep him, totally jealous of your Caramel Tessera's, they're really pretty :)

great looking anerytesserastriped how long have you had her? i have a reverse okkette corn snake and a fancy corn snakeuploadfromtaptalk1453049679710.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453049844010.jpg my male id the reverse okkette and my female is the fancy corn snake

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Took some pictures of Persephone, suspected Phantom Tessera, unfortunately she was in shed.

DSC_6108_zpsrpvpx8i7.jpg

And also took some of Badger, Charcoal Tessera.

DSC_6123_zpsyfdb3q7l.jpg

DSC_6131_zpspt8mr3pl.jpg

Back