• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessra Cinder pair # 2

Matthew Stewart

Make your own cinder tessras with this male tessra het cinder, female cinder pair. They originate from lines that include Miami, silver queen and upper keys and were produced from the combined efforts of myself, Heather and Tara of Mystic Exotics and Jen Pagram of Ghosthouse Corns, all of whom provided the founding stock.

The female cinder is the last of the girls although a few het cinders are still available. Tastes vary but I think this male is probably my best. $200 + shipping. Others are available and priced accordingly. Contact me to discuss less premium combinations .

Although this line of cinders has produced higher numbers of females, it's still skewed in favor of males with about 2/3's of the clutch being male. In this case that's not such a bad thing since male tessra's are more valuable.

Attachments

• Tessracindergroup 2 004 copy.jpg
    Tessracindergroup 2 004 copy.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Tessracindergroup 2 007 copy.jpg
    Tessracindergroup 2 007 copy.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Tessracindergroup 2 016 copy.jpg
    Tessracindergroup 2 016 copy.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Tessracindergroup 2 022 copy.jpg
    Tessracindergroup 2 022 copy.jpg