• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thank you!

Jessica71

Thank you to everyone who helped me out and listened to my worries about my first clutch! Much to my surprise and delight, I got 100% hatch rate, six striped and four classic hatchlings, healthy and beautiful AND friendly - I am so happy! Although I think I really need to congratulate my breeding pair, not myself, for their good genes. Now the fun begins starting to feed my new little friends! I'll get some more pics soon, but I want to wait till each one has shed so they're looking their best. :)

Thanks again!

Jessica

Congrats. :)

It's great when it all goes according to plan. Good luck with feed time. I'm expecting you should be OK, you certainly do your research so I'm sure you'll have it all down pat. Fingers crossed for ya!

Back