• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Their Here!!!!

wyocornsnaker

So, today is day 60, and I woke up and went to check the eggs, and had 7 hatchlings, and on pipe, three more eggs. 6 are Aneries, and one snow, the pipe was a anery. Came home for lunch, pipe is still piping, and one more pipe, which is another snow. Hope the last two eggs pipe soon.

Here are the seven already hatched.
79426_view.jpg

I'll get some more pictures up tonight after work..

Hey congrats on the great clutch! So that means those snows are het for anery right? and the anery babies are het for snow...am I learning this correctly???? lol

Hey congrats on the great clutch! So that means those snows are het for anery right? and the anery babies are het for snow...am I learning this correctly???? lol

The snows are homo. Anery & Amel. The Anery being het. Amel (snow) depends on what the parent are. If both parent are Anery het. Amel they may not have passed the het. Amel to all Anery babies.

Nice looking babies!!

Back