• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thinning out my adults...

wax32

ALL YOUR BASE
*** Update - Lower Prices ***

I'm trying to downsize my corn collection some... All of these guys have photo threads on the boards, you can search their names if you want to see pictures of them growing up.

Pink - '07 female Blizzard, het Caramel - proven breeder $100 (hatched by Serpenco) - I bred her to my gold dust, El Dorado, and got Gold Dusts and Butters amongst the amels and Ultramels.

2011Aug08_pink.jpg

Pepper - '04 female Ghost - proven breeder $70 (hatched by Kathy Love)

2011Sep04_pepper.jpg

Greta - '07 female Snow het lavender motley - proven breeder $100 (hatched by Chris Olson)

2011Sep04_greta.jpg

Indigo Montoya - '07 male Anery Lavender - NOT proven breeder, I've bred him once each the last two years, both females laid, but the eggs didn't hatch. So, I'm not sure if he is a dud or not, he wasn't brumated either year, but I don't do any of my snakes... One way or another, he sure is nice looking! $100 (hatched by Serpenco)

2011Aug22_Indigo.jpg

Gustav - '08 male Anery het hypo amel $50 (hatched by me)

2011Sep04_gustav.jpg

Hanna - '08 female Classic het hypo, amel, anery - Proven Breeder - $50 (hatched by me)

2011Aug22_Hanna.jpg

The only caveat: it's hella-hot here right now... hopefully the weather will fall out of the 90's in the next few weeks so I can start shipping again!

PS: If you are semi-local to me I can meet you halfway to drop them off. :D

PM me on the boards or email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Here are the youngsters I have available:

2010 Male Cornsnake - Amelanistic (het Caramel and Charcoal) - $25 - [ Pink x El Dorado ]

2011Feb18_amel6c.jpg

2010 Male Cornsnake - Golddust (het Charcoal) - $70 - [ Pink x El Dorado ]

2011Jun06_golddust1.jpg

2011 Male Cornsnake - Classic (het Amelanistic, 66% Anery, 50% Hypo) - $10 - [ Hanna x Tabasco ]

2011Jul18_2011classic1.jpg

2011 Female Cornsnake - Amel (66% Anery, 50% Hypo) - $20 - [ Hanna x Tabasco ]

2011_amel_1.jpg

*Dave is a great guy. I got my butter from him a year ago and she is wonderful. She showed up prettier than her pictures. If it wasn't for money I would not hesitate to get another snake from him.*

I still want that gold dust. Got to love how money gets in the way. I actually was thinking about you and posted a BOI last night. Good luck finding homes for these guys.

I also got 1.1 sibs of the 2010 amel/golddust... I agree with cmalchow...
The snakes are gorgeous (Ultramel het caramel, charcoal) both coloring up nicely, the male is more of a sienna/rusty orange, and the female is a little on the lighter and yellowey-er side... Good growers too!
Dave was a pleasure to do business with as well! And it's nice he has threads on all or most of these snakes, so you can check em out...

Update:

Indigo Montoya and the 2010 Gold Dust male SOLD. Thanks Halley!

The others are still available.

Back