• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This one's for u Oren!!!

CULEBRA85

JUST ANOTHER JOSH!!! LOL
Well idk if Oren is still around, but i hope he is because my friend, your beautiful hypo boas inspired me to get this little guy and the fact that i got him for a steal!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen may i present to u Boss Hogg, my male(almost patternless) sunset boa!!! (hypo hog island x hypo hog island)

Attachments

• PART_1321135763176.jpg
    PART_1321135763176.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 67
  • PART_1321135786873.jpg
    PART_1321135786873.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 67
  • PART_1321135909088.jpg
    PART_1321135909088.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PART_1321135710504.jpg
    PART_1321135710504.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 67
Oh, he is gorgeous! I love hog islands, I had originally wanted one of those before I found my BCI :p

Yup, I'm still around... snooping :santa:
Awesome pickup! Congrats!!!!
You really just -can't- go wrong with a boa... especially if it's a miniature copy!

So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx Robbie he was gift from the gf!!! ;)

Oh, he is gorgeous! I love hog islands, I had originally wanted one of those before I found my BCI :p
They are awesome, ive been hunting down the right one for months and this boy is perfect in my book!!!

Yup, I'm still around... snooping :santa:
Awesome pickup! Congrats!!!!
You really just -can't- go wrong with a boa... especially if it's a miniature copy!
Thanx, like a said inspired by your beauties and i couldn't believe the deal i got on this boy especially after walking the whole show and looking at other vendor's prices. The original breeder who was at the show, was DaVinci Boas, showed me litter mates of this guy and they where just as awesome, but twice the price. lol But none with as reduced of a pattern as him.

Nice!! Is he from Tampa?? I wish I'd had money to spend on gas to go there...
Yup i was bored sat at my gf's house and she suggested we go, so we did. lol plus she lives in Polk county only an hr away from Tampa.

He's a real beauty!! I love sunsets!
Thanx!!! I checked on him tonight and these guys look totally different at night, during the day his reds, burnt orange, yellow and brown dominate. But at night his head turns almost a grey/denim color and he gets the effect on his sides and wats left of his pattern. he is sooooo freaaaking awesome!!!

You are so proud of this baby and you have a right to be. Just gorgeous Joshua!!!!
Thanx Tiff!!!! I am proud of this boy, i've been hunting, researching and add chasing for a long time. I just think i was at the right place, at the right time and walked up to the right table...lol:crazy01:

Back