• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Toulouse the corn master.

Ginafish

Erotic Bagle
Here's Toulouse, my little amel, being adorable. True, he's not doing anything terrifically cute (well, besides just sitting there, which is adorable in its own right) but I figured since I'm borrowing a semi-decent digital camera and these macro shots turned out well, I would share. ^^

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

You sure thats an amel, it kind of looks like a fire or something else? Don't get me wrong he looks fantastic, better than the regular amel. You have to post some pics as he progresses he looks so cool. Well once again keep us updated thanks for sharing.

Very pretty. He's an amel motley, right? I can't see his belly, but I'm guessing that he doesn't have belly checkers.

Nope no belly checkers. Just nice white ventral scales. ^_^

I was told he's a sunglow, and doing online research that's the closest approximation I've come to so far. I'm still learning about all the different morphs and variations so forgive me if I sound like a noob...'cause I am! ;)

I would say that he's a really gorgeous Sunglow motley!!! lol
He really is a beauty!!! And super cute too!!!

I think all little ones are cute though! Except my little male butter who escaped and gave me the fright of my life last night!!! Thank heavens we found him!!!

Back