• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update bufmotley after 1/2 year

He looks amazing, Jan! He's "just" motley?? (And Buf). So golden!!
Yes its a stunning animal, and he going better and better, i can't wait to breed more of them , i think this animal is unique, and this is how hypoerythristic looks in motley i think

Greetings

Jan

Yes its a stunning animal, and he going better and better, i can't wait to breed more of them , i think this animal is unique, and this is how hypoerythristic looks in motley i think

Greetings

Jan
Here a pic from 7 mounth ago

Attachments

• bufmotley-a.jpg
    bufmotley-a.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 154
Hi Jan

I do not think this Corn is only a Buf Motley. It is too bright and too yellow for this morph. especially if one compares it with the Hypo Buf be made ​​by you. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=173101&stc=1&d=1372335351

I think your "mistery" buf is a Hypo Buf http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=173100&stc=1&d=1372334213 and this corn is a Buf Caramel Motley.

If you think Buf and Toffee are the same then you can not believe that a Buf Motley

for comparison these pics

under 6 months old Toffee Motley

Toffee-Motley_Jungtier_01_N_sb.jpg

more then 6 months old Toffee Motley

Caramel Toffee Striped (sorry I have it onley in Striped but I think it is the same color as Motley)

1 year old Toffee Motley

brk1.jpg

Toffee-Motley_Semiadult_02_N_sb.jpg

hatchling

Caramel-Toffee-Striped_Jungtier_02_N_sb.jpg

2 years old

Caramel-Toffee-Striped_Semiadult_01_N_sb.jpg

all pics by sabine bergmann GERMANY
and part of

The bufmotley looks more towards a toffeemotley in my opinion.
Sorry i don't see the carameltoffee striped .
The mistery is not a normal hypobuf to me, there is more in the game, but what it is i dont now.It is something between hypo and buf thats for sure, buf is a hypoerythristic, and what does that with hypo ???????
Or is it the superform i realy don't now, the only thing i can tell you is that the first and last misterys died after hatching. The second one died after 8 weeks, and have never took a mice.
Here are a picture from the same clutch as the bufmotley.

Greetings

Jan

Attachments

• Wk, buff, caramel, carabuff.jpg
    Wk, buff, caramel, carabuff.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 109
This is the carameltoffestriped ?? i found him on the net with a toffeestriped

Attachments

• img9064.jpg
    img9064.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 108
  • hori13_9_g503u.jpg
    hori13_9_g503u.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 108
the pictures you've found are a Caramel Toffee Striped and a Toffee Striped.
I do not know from which breeding but the the first can not from
slangenbroed said:
Auratum het caramel... x the same
and you know it or do you see red eyes? I wanted to show you with the parallels that your corn is much too bright for onley Buf and Motley. you are a supporter of the theory buf and Toffee are the same But there are no Toffee Motley that looks like a Amber Motley like yours.

and you know it or do you see red eyes? .

You posted this picture on the other forum, and you gave this discription:1.0 Caramel ??Toffee?? Striped
this corn looks like a amber with green spot

from auratum (amel toffee) het. caramel blood striped x same

So if its only amel and toffee then it wil be a auratum, but it doesn't look like a auratum so its posseble that there must be caramel in the game.And that makes it a Buttertoffee for me.

Attachments

• img9064.jpg
    img9064.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 44
1. Toffee blood striped from the lexicon
2. Toffee striped from anja
3. Caramel striped pos hom toffee i think this is a toffee striped if i look at the colour
4. Buf motley

In al these animals i don't see caramel, as yoy can see it in a toffeecaramel and a bufcaramel. The bufcaramel ??? is in shed so i wil make a pic right after shed.

A Toffeecaramel and a Bufcaramel looks more green to me theese animals all look brown to me.So i still hold my opinion that Toffee and Buf are the same, until otherwise is proven.

All combo's made by toffee and buf are lookelikes.

Attachments

• Toffee-Bloodred-Striped_Semiadult_01_F_mw.jpg
    Toffee-Bloodred-Striped_Semiadult_01_F_mw.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 43
  • hori13_9_g503u.jpg
    hori13_9_g503u.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 42
  • bufmotley1.jpg
    bufmotley1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 42
Here are the animals we talking about one year back.

Attachments

• Wk,%20buff,%20caramel,%20carabuff.jpg
    Wk,%20buff,%20caramel,%20carabuff.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 43
  • Lichte buff - wildkleur motley.jpg
    Lichte buff - wildkleur motley.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 43
you're really funny jan
you see in the striped variants that toffee caramel striped much brighter and yellowish than toffee striped is and you say in buf motley is it the other way around? So according to this theory are either all our test breedings are wrong or buf and toffee are not one and the same.

d9fv.jpg

you're really funny jan
you see in the striped variants that toffee caramel striped much brighter and yellowish than toffee striped is and you say in buf motley is it the other way around? So according to this theory are either all our test breedings are wrong or buf and toffee are not one and the same.

d9fv.jpg
i think you dont understand the brown ones in order as given you are the buf and toffee motley.You like to want that buf and toffee are not the same you mentioned in a dif forum that noboxy wil call the toffee buf for me it doesnt matter .But it makes you blind to see the things as the are.For your info caramel is more yellow then buf ore toffee same as carameltoffee ore caramelbuf , toffee and buf are more brown look ar the pictures,!!!!!!!

Back