• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update: pied Fire, Vlad

Sacred_Nightmares

Only slightly crazy...
It's been a while, and he FINALLY shed to show off his beautiful color, so I thought I'd share.
Here's Vlad! Enjoy!! =]

picture.php

Get your sun glasses on!!
picture.php

Close up on the area with the most white. :3
picture.php

He is a very cooperative photography model, so expect more pictures soon. xD
I should just make a progression thread... haha

Even if he wasn't pied, he'd still be an amazing example of a fire! His diffusion is incredible.

Beautiful fire. You wouldn't think medium expression? Not that I'm any expert.

Excellent name. I have sooo started several times to use it. I'm glad it's all yours. :D

Thanks! =]

@ vetusvates: I would say low since his other side doesn't have hardly any white. But I'm no expert either. Also on another thread, I was told that some fire's have white markings and aren't necessarily pied-sided, so I'll just keep calling it low expression just to keep my hopes up. xD

Oo, he's lovely! I love his little white head. Also loved the pied gene. Though, I think the name is the best! :}

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the admiration!

Now for the big question: In three or so years, what should I pair him up with to be my first breeding project? ;)

Well, that depends. What kind of babies do you want? :} You can pair him with any of the Blood morphs and get more Bloods. You should probably pair him with a Pied Blood or het Pied Blood so you can get babies with the lovely pied gene! You can also pair him with anything Amel and get Amels het Pied Blood, etc, etc.

I think my DREAM would be to get an Avalanche Stripe female and keep going with that bloodline and produce all colored blood stripes! @___@ <3 <3 <3 And maybe a pied blood female too, just to put that gene to good use! =]

Gosh, just think about this is getting me all excited, and he's still just a tiny baby. Hahahahaha!!!

I'm actually eyeballing those granites het avalance stripes in the For Sale forum right now, but

1. They aren't selling individual females

and 2. My parents would kill me if I got a third snake... well... I do have a big closet i suppose. hahahaha xDD!

Lol. I started out with one, then two, then three. Now I'm up to five! My mom said a lot of strong words, but I think she secretly likes the snakies.

And I have a Granite, so I totally vote for them. :} Maybe if they don't sell, the breeder will take all available offers?

I would sure like to hope so! =] I would really like to get my hands on one of those granites right now!

And even if my mom secretly likes my snakes, I don't think she'd secretly like them all in her house. XD She had a traumatic experience when she was a child. Her sisters ball python escaped and surprise bit her one day. haha

Well, would you take them with you to college? (I have all mine and in my last year at uni). Then you could just be like, "Look mom... they won't be in your house for long!" ;D

I would definitely take them to college, only dilemma, I'm not 100% on where I'm to be going yet. Or if I'll have a place to stay that will let me keep them.

I do have back up though. My cousin has her own place and is a snake lover so I could trust her to baby sit if anything. But I'd feel bad if I had to burden her with finding the space to keep 3 snake tanks, yanno?

You already know I love him and your blizzard!
Too bad we're far away...we could do a photoshoot otherwise!

I know! And that would be so awesome! It'd be like a long-lost twin reunion sort of thing... not really, but we have imaginations. XD!! Curse long distances!! Lol! Totally keep me up to date with your snakes and their progression! =D

Back