• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!! lol

CULEBRA85

JUST ANOTHER JOSH!!! LOL
Just wanted to share with u guys the fact, that i have successfully converted my BRBs to f/t and also my High White/Yellow female spider bp!!!! So now the only stubborn guy i have left, in my whole collection, is my male childrens python!!!! :flames: but i shall b victorious!!!! lol

Big time CONGRATS to you! I've converted one BP from live to f/t... it was NOT fun! LOL.
yea deff not my cup of tea, but it was getting to hard to keep rats the right size for my brbs and my bps, cuz they grow so quick. Now i dont have to worry ill just grow them to size, gas them and freeze. It just makes life soooo much easier...lol

eat it!
No!
EAT it!
NO!
EAT IT!
NOO! Ask me nicely.
Will you please eat the f/t?
NO! NO! NO!

lol

Congrats on your victorious victory! :crazy02:

Just wanted to let u guys know that these guys just had another successful f/t feeding and are doing awesome and my brbs also just shed and are looking ruby red....man im in love with these guys i just hope their hetz prove out someday....here's to hoping for some hypos a couple yrs from now..lol...I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wish my BPs would convert. I pretty much gave up because I got so tired of throwing away uneaten thawed rats (too big for corns). I have a couple of BPs that will sometimes eat F/T - but most just turn up their little python noses at it. (I even tried heating with a hair dryer, lol! I really get tired of their weird feeding habits sometimes!)

I have had no problems switching both my ball pythons and my corn to f/t, now rats thats another story. I can get both the corn and the male ball to eat them but the female bp will not touch them. She went 2 months and wouldnt eat them, so I offer a mouse........she didnt even think twice lol . I tried braining, scenting, braining and scenting at the same time, warm, hot, wet, dry......stupid snake. O well.

Congrats on getting your BRBs onto F/T :D

Wish my BPs would convert. I pretty much gave up because I got so tired of throwing away uneaten thawed rats (too big for corns). I have a couple of BPs that will sometimes eat F/T - but most just turn up their little python noses at it. (I even tried heating with a hair dryer, lol! I really get tired of their weird feeding habits sometimes!)
Thanx Kathy!!! Yea it was not easy ive been trying to switch them since the Daytona show last yr....buy i lucked out in the fact that, i already had 2 bps that ate f/t so is they would eat their f/t, i would just toss it to the next one...lol... yea they area pain in my rear but u gotta lovem!!! lol

I have had no problems switching both my ball pythons and my corn to f/t, now rats thats another story. I can get both the corn and the male ball to eat them but the female bp will not touch them. She went 2 months and wouldnt eat them, so I offer a mouse........she didnt even think twice lol . I tried braining, scenting, braining and scenting at the same time, warm, hot, wet, dry......stupid snake. O well.

Congrats on getting your BRBs onto F/T :D
Thanx, hey sometimes some bps are more stubborn than others...good luck with urs!!

Back