• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

want a corn

phillip2

i want a corn i just want to know we saw some at my lps orange and a white colour
small £55
large £75

im concerned about feeding when he is oloder what do i feed cant live coz its illegal in this country
any good caresheets

dont forget http://animal2.proboards57.com

I followed your link and couldn't seem to find any rules posted.
Cornsnakes.com DOES have rules. Here's one of them - click me.

Here's a link where you can find an answer to your question, I think there was a question in there anyway. click me

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!! There is a lot of information here. Be sure to read the FAQ section in the forums. They answer a lot of questions

What country are you from?

I would assume they are from the UK as I think that is the pound symbol for money. As for feeding, most corns easily take frozen/thawed mice. No need to feed live.

I thought it was an "aminal cruelty" situation. Smae reason why you cant crop the ears and dock the tails of dogs.

Actualy it's not illegal if you can prove it's a choice between live feeding and the snake dying, I'm sure London Zoo etc would be in court every week if it was totally outlawed

Now that you mention it, I believe I have heard that before.

:-offtopic My spelling in the last post should be outlawed! :grin01:

It may well have been me saying it! I had to find out because my ex was planning to report me when he knew I'd be trying Lil with a live pink. He was harrassing under a couple of false names on another forum, and sending pm s that he'd get me prosecuted. As I've got detailed feeding and weight records for all my snakes, I should be ok, apparently there has not actually been a test case brought before a court yet in the UK. As my problems with Lil are all documented on this and the other forum, with dated posts that tally with the feeding/weight record, as well as dated pics of her progress, if it comes to it I should be ok. I think it's really to discourage casual 'fun' feeding of live rodents in the UK

Now, I think the reason I have heard of it was from reading your posts! :grin01:

Doesn't that law only refer to vertebrates?

Back